We would like to thank you for visiting our page! We have a great passion for raising high quality beef cattle and the Western lifestyle. We pride ourselves in our commercial Angus/Angus cross cow herd and our registered Angus sires. We have been building our herd since 2002 and selling cattle directly to individual customers since 2010. Our operation is located in northern Comanche County Texas and we serve the entire West, North and Central Texas Area. Our mission is to provide superior all natural beef to customers that can be traced from the pasture to the table.
Our Mission is to provide the highest quality natural beef at a price that is affordable for everyone. We sell our beef as a whole or half beef (side), depending on the size of your family. You have the ability to customize your order to suit your family's needs. If you want to know exactly where your family's beef is coming from then we would glad to help!
1. Contact us and we will answer questions and discuss price.
2. We will add you our list for processing and give you a date and processing location of your choice. (Generally processing occurs from late June until Late October depending on availability of processing and condition of the cattle.)
3. A non-refundable deposit will be required at the time you order to hold your reservation. This amount will be applied to your final payment.
4. Prior to transporting the cattle to the processor, we will need a custom cut order sheet from you so that you will get exactly the cuts you want.
5. At the time of your processing reservation, we will transport the cattle to the processor for you. Depending on the processor, we may get a hanging weight that day or after the carcass has hung for approximately 14 days. Once we receive the hanging weight we will calculate the cost and contact you. Final payment will be required prior to you picking up your beef at the processor.
6. Finally, we will notify you when your beef is ready for pick up, at the processing plant, and you will be required to pay them for your custom processing.
-Live weight: this refers to the actual weight of the animal before rendering.
-Hanging weight: this is the weight of the animal after it has been rendered and is the carcass that hangs in the locker for approximately 14 days.
-Freezer weight: this is the weight of meat you take home in vacuum sealed packaging. This weight will vary depending on your specific cut order and how much bone is left in your order. This weight is generally 60% of the hanging weight.
Our price is based off of the hanging weight. The price for 2024 is $4.85 per pound. The final payment will be required prior to pick up at the processor. All processing fees will be paid by the customer when picking up your beef.
Deposit for half beef: $250
Deposit for whole beef: $500
Payment can be made by cash, check, Zelle or Venmo.